The world of business is ever evolving and expanding, presenting companies with numerous challenges as they try to increase sales and become more profitable. The sales department struggles to keep track of leads and other opportunities. Contacts are often lost, resulting in lost opportunities. Disconnected business processes across various departments using different applications complicate the ability of employees to share customer information. Today’s growing businesses are looking for a better way to improve efficiency and increase sales. This paper discusses the challenges faced by the sales department and examines how sales automation and CRM software help solve these challenges. Details include the following “how to” items:
- Enhance efficiency and productivity
- Increase opportunities by improving lead tracking
- Improve the opportunity management and forecasting process
- Identify and focus on the most profitable opportunities
- Decrease reliance on your IT department without compromising customization
- Improve sales visibility and communication, while reducing repetitive data entry
Things to Look for When Considering Sales Automation and CRM Prior to the selection of any system, it’s important to find a company that will work with you and fit the technology to your needs. Larger CRM companies have traditionally looked at the mid market as a simple downgrading of their enterprise – wide solutions without any particular focus on the specific nuances of mid size business needs. A scaled down version of an application designed for a large enterprise probably won’t meet the needs of a mid-sized company as well as an application designed specifically for the mid market. You should base your ultimate decision on your organization’s specific requirements, but the following advice will provide a good start:
- When exploring solutions in Sales Automation and Customer Relationship Management, the most important thing to look for is a technology partner with enough experience in the mid market to understand your specific problems and needs. The most frequent mistake mid market companies make involves treating CRM as simply a software investment instead of an investment in a technology partnership.
Effective solutions can only be created when a technology partner takes the time to analyze your current methods, needs, and goals. Soffront has the experience, and the resources to be your technology partner. Soffront has been working with world leading enterprise customers implementing customized CRM solutions for enterprises and big business like Boeing and Red Cross since 1992. Recently Soffront has opened up it’s wrinkle free CRM software to the SMB (small medium business) market.
- Sales Automation solutions should have the flexibility to work as part of a larger CRM solution provided by the vendor or be adaptable by that vendor to software solutions you may already have successfully implemented. Sales solutions may be advantageous on their own, but true integration with other customer touch points is a valuable and powerful component.
Download Entire White Paper: Sales-automation
Any customer is only as loyal as their last interaction with your company; therefore, the implementation of an effective sales automation system as a part of an overall CRM strategy is essential. Soffront has the breadth of solutions and the flexibility to integrate into all areas of your company for optimal performance. Sign up here for free soffront trial account