What we collect
- When you visit our Website
When you visit our Website, we may automatically collect some information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type, the address of a referring web site, and the time and date of your visit and purchases.
- When you use our Software or Services
We may collect your personal contact information when you express an interest about our Software or services, become a customer, or contact us for support. This information may include your name, title, company name, phone number, and email address.
In addition, when you become a customer, we require you to provide us with your billing information, such as billing name, address, and credit card number.
- Date added or imported by Soffront customers
What we do with the information we collect
- We collect this information to improve our products and services.
- We will use this information for administrative and customer service purposes.
- If you opted in to receive our emails, we may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other useful information. You may opt-out at any time.
- We may use the information to customize our services according to your interests.
Disclosure to third parties
We will never sell or lease your personal information to third parties.
- On your instruction
- For billing
When you become a customer, the billing information you provide is collected and transmitted securely to a PCI compliant third party to handle billing transactions. We do not store or have access to your credit card information.
- To comply with laws
We may be compelled to disclose personal data if we reasonably believe such disclosure is to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others] in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
Use of your Google User Data
- Our Software will only use access to read, write, modify or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide the ability for our users to compose, send, read, and process emails within their Soffront CRM account and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- Our Software will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- Our Software will not allow humans other than you or users authorized by you to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the Software’s internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.
If you receive marketing emails from a Soffront customer
As a recipient of our customers’ marketing emails, we will track when you open, click a link, or opt-out from that email. Our customers can see this data and use it for their marketing purposes. If you opt-out of our customer’s emails, you will not receive any further communication from the customer.
By using our Services, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States. We may transfer Personal Data you provided to countries other than the one in which you live. We primarily store your Personal Data in the United States.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you. Your account information is located on a secured server protected by identity and access management checks. All of our Services are served using Transport Layer Security (TLS) to protect data in transit, and all passwords are one-way hashed prior to storage to prevent discovery in the event of a data breach.
Although we allow you to set privacy options that limit access to your data, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Anything you delete from your account while the account is active will be purged within 30 days.
When you terminate your account, we will delete all data from your account within 30 days.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. Doing so may prevent you from taking full advantage of our services.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used those links to leave our site, we do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Users of our Software may modify, export or delete any of their personal information at any time by logging into their account.
You may also choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated on June, 2019.