- Define your unique sales process and automatically guide your sales team to the shortest path to convert leads
- Define multiple sales process based on lead characteristics
- Accurately forecast the pipeline for you and your team
- Send quotations and proposals
- Create and re-use sales email templates
- Integrate with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Get complete sales and revenue insights from reports and dashboards
- Offer support from multiple channels using your website, email, phone, and chat
- Provide a 24×7 self-service a customer portal to your customers
- Define and follow a support process that works for you
- See complete information about a customer in one page
- Define and measure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Get timely, fact-based insight into the entire customer support process
- Track customer projects from a central location
- Use either waterfall or agile project methodologies
- Get complete visibility on projects includes due dates and resource availability
- Measure project progress using powerful gantt charts
- Track time spent on projects using time tracking
- Manage change requests and approvals
You have complete control over customization and integration.
Apply your own corporate compliance and IT security policies.
Enjoy a lower operating cost compared to hosted over a period of 4-5 years.
Convert More Leads to Customers
Sales Automation Features
Follow a Sales Process – Fine Tune Your business
Define and follow the sales process that works for you. Break your sales cycle into stages and define tasks to be completed for each stage.
Organize Your Customer Information – Everything in One Screen
Organize your important customer details Including a complete history of interactions, contacts, deals, files, and upcoming tasks.
Prospect Efficiently – Everything in One Screen
One simple “Excel like” screen shows you your prospect list at a glance. Make calls, send emails, add notes, and set appointments without leaving the screen.
Complete Tasks On Time, Every Time
We help you to focus by generating a to-do and appointment list every morning. You can drill down and look up lead and contact information before completing your to-dos.
Track Deals and Make Accurate Forecasts
Know what your pipeline is worth at any point. Run forecast reports for an individual sales rep, the sales manager, or the entire sales force.
Integrate with Popular Email and Calendar Systems
Integrate with Microsoft Outlook and Google Apps to synchronize calendars and activities. Forward emails from any email client to record email interactions with leads and contacts in CRM.
Provide Better Service at a Lower Cost
Service Automation Features
Provide Support Using Multiple Channels
Provide support from channels that your customers use such as your website, email, phone, and chat.
Automate and Optimize your Support Process
Define and follow a support process that works for you. Dynamically generate next actions that guide customer support reps through your defined process.
Manage Tickets from Submission to Resolution
Manage the entire support process from capturing tickets, assignment, escalation, to resolution.
Offer Self Service to Your Customers
Offer a customer portal and let your customers submit tickets from your website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Offer Knowledge Base to your Customers
Provide a knowledge base to your customers where they type in questions and get answers.
Ensure Adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Define SLAs and automatically measure your support team’s response time against your SLA.
Manage Customer and IT Projects
Manage all customer and IT projects from a central location, including tasks, milestones, resources, and change requests.
Automate your defect resolution process and know where every defect stands in the resolution process.
Measure Service Results
Get timely, fact-based insight into the entire service process with pre-built reports and dashboards.
Join Thousands of Businesses Using Soffront
We needed a browser-based solution with a powerful platform that would integrate easily into our existing system and give us a common user-interface. After evaluating the cost and features of competing products, we chose Soffront, because it had all of the features we wanted at a competitive price.Giacomo Lorenzin
We selected Soffront because the product is intuitive and flexible. We can do all the custom work that needs to be done. After looking at all of the other products, we determined that Soffront represented the best value and functionality.Brent Taylor
Soffront’s highly competitive pricing and advanced customization features made it an easy decision for our company to abandon SalesForce.com. Their easy to use interface simplifies new employee training and allows our staff to better serve our customer base.Adam Johanningmeier