Marketing & Sales Software Pricing
Eliminate multiple systems to save time and money
StarterIncludes 1 user. Paid semi-annually.
ProfessionalIncludes 2 users. Paid semi-annually.
CompleteIncludes 4 users. Paid semi-annually.
- 2,500 contacts – $25/month
- 5,000 contacts – $50/month
- 10,000 contacts – $90/month
- 20,000 contacts – $160/month
- 50,000 contacts – $360/month
- 100,000 contacts – $600/month
Phone Call Minutes (local calls within USA/Canada)
- 1,000 minutes – $40
- 2,500 minutes – $80
- 10,000 minutes – $300
- 25,000 minutes – $600
- 1,000 emails – $4/month
- 5,000 emails – $15/month
- 10,000 emails – $25/month
- 20,000 emails – $40/month
- 50,000 emails – $80/month
- 100,000 emails – $150/month
Additional Business Card Scans
- 100 scans – $50/month
- 200 scans – $100/month
- 400 scans – $200/month
- 600 scans – $400/month
- 1,000 scans – $700/month
Start the right way with goal based training and setup
One time onboarding fee
Get started the right way with goal based 1-1 training and setup with a Soffront advisor. Your Soffront advisor will help you establish goals for your first 30-60-90 days and assist you in meeting your goals.
Get 10 hours of dedicated help within the first 6 months for $499 (a $1,750.00 value).
Get training and advice tailored for your sales and marketing goals. The onboarding service includes:
- Business strategy review and establishing goals for your first 30-60-90 days
- Personal 1-1 training
- Expert tips and training materials tailored to your goals
- Monthly meeting to review your progress and ROI
Terry Elton, a successful business coach and Soffront customer talks about his onboarding experience.
Let us do the work for you
Data ImportBring your existing data
- Simple import – import accounts and contacts from a spreadsheet ($99).
- Advanced data analysis and import – import data beyond accounts and contacts, or import from third party products ($499).
Marketing TemplateBring your existing designs
- Convert your design into marketing templates.
- Our team will take your design and create a responsive marketing template.
Sales Process SetupBring your existing sales processes
- Keep your existing sales processes.
- Our team will setup your sales process including tasks, emails, escalation, and custom fields.
Marketing Campaign SetupBring your existing marketing strategies
- Start with your existing marketing strategies.
- Our team will review your strategy and setup an automated marketing campaign.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept online payment via a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express). Price is in US Dollars.
Do I get a refund if I cancel my subscription?
No, sorry. We do not issue refunds for any unused portion of your subscription.
Is my credit card information secure with Soffront?
Yes, absolutely. We do not store your credit card at any time. When you sign up using your credit card, we simply pass on the information to our PCI compliant payment gateway.
Is 1-1 training and onboarding mandatory?
No, not at all. This is an optional service that you can purchase at any time. Every Soffront customer gets free training via weekly training webinars.
Can I see a demo or speak with a sales rep?
We would love to hear from you. Please call 1-800-SOFFRONT or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are making the right choice
Thousands of businesses like you have benefited from Soffront
To have email campaigns integrated in the same CRM is extremely beneficial. Our marketing manager shoots out campaigns regularly, and the sales team can see which of their leads opened, bounced, etc. So that they can follow up and act on these. Everything is tracked in one place. This is awesome.Nagui Bihelek
Soffront’s speed and ease of implementation, combined with their integrated suite of products and highly competitive pricing led us to choose them over other CRM systems such as Zoho, Salesforce.com, and Maximizer. We also found Soffront very simple to use.Debby Webster
We certainly aren’t Soffront’s biggest client, and yet they seemed very willing to provide extra support (at no extra cost). Gratefulness doesn’t begin to express my feelings. It seemed like we had a Soffront person on-call 24/7. I could send an email at almost any time of day, and I would receive a nearly immediate response.Evan Rosenfield