Marketing And Sales Automation – Together At Last
- Automatically capture leads from your website or social media pages
- Send automated email sequences
- Run automated split test campaigns to determine your most effective messaging
- Customize your own newsletter or choose one of our many pre-built templates
- Track website visits
- Automatically rank leads before handing over to sales
- Monitor campaign performance
- Manage your social media inside CRM
- Define your unique sales process and setup automatic sales follow-ups
- Focus only on the leads that are ranked higher on “sales readiness”
- Make phone calls from CRM
- Follow automatically generated smart to-do lists every morning
- Accurately forecast the pipeline for you and your team
- Capture email communications automatically against leads
- Scan business cards into contacts
- Automatically notify managers if leads are not converted within a time frame
Safe. Secure. Completely Web Based
Completely web based. There is no software to install with Soffront. Use your favorite web browser to access Soffront anywhere, anytime.
Our servers are hosted in Amazon's state-of-the-art secure data centers. We take security very seriously ensuring your data is safe and secure.
We provide data redundancy for your peace of mind. Your data is backed up daily and stored in multiple locations for redundancy.
Join Thousands of Businesses Using Soffront
Soffront Online CRM saves me a lot of time. I work with multiple customer records simultaneously, review my pending activities and drill down to the details in one click. Prospecting is very efficient and it is easy to manage my pipeline.
I use Soffront’s built-in email and social marketing to nurture and qualify my leads.
Owner, Express Employment Professionals
To have email campaigns integrated in the same CRM is extremely beneficial. Our marketing manager shoots out campaigns regularly, and the sales team can see which of their leads opened, bounced, etc. So that they can follow up and act on these.
Everything is tracked in one place. This is awesome.
CEO, Business Edge Coaching
Soffront is the most robust CRM I have seen by far for the investment. From entering my prospect information to moving them through the sales process it a time saver, not a time sucker! The ability to schedule and customize monthly drip campaigns and marketing emails is another awesome feature.
Soffront is very easy is to customize to your own needs, even I can do it.
Business Development Manager, InXpress
Who Needs Marketing Automation?
Our Latest Article
Every business that currently has customers or that is seeking to attract more customers can benefit in some way from the implementation of an automated marketing solution. Whether you’re a tailor, a chemist or a rock star, automated marketing is the way that your business and brand should be interacting with the public.