Yes, you can master this art too. How?
Look at Pinterest, one of the new emerging social media sites- its visually appealing to the mass, has more women registered than men. It has become a great tool for building brands for small businesses.
Brand building spreads the word, finds you potential customers, helps you connect and creates the awareness. But, conversion of those potential leads is a completely different ballgame.
You need a lead management tool to better track and nurture your leads. A good lead management tool provides a marketing automation campaign to send out targeted messages to the targeted leads.
A great Marketing Automation tool nurtures your lead automatically for you by:
- Giving you the option to choose which leads will receive your targeted campaign
- Providing multiple campaign templates
- Sending out targeted multimedia messages
- Allowing you to track who clicked on the links
- Providing ROI monitoring
- Giving you detailed and graphical reports to plan next campaign
Conversions become easier when you know whom to pitch and what to pitch.
So, if you are a small business owner and have successfully implemented your social media campaign, found your leads and need conversions to happen- it’s time to focus on the Marketing Automation and reap the benefit.